Monday, September 14, 2009

love the rain <3

I'm drinking a warm cup a coffee on this rainy late summer morning. I am so excited about the change in weather that will lead to crisp sunny days and the crackling of golden leaves beneath my feet. I love the hot summer weather, and I enjoy a good sweat, but I believe my heart and soul are ready for fall.

Also, I just saw Circleslide's clip on San Antonio Living, and I suggest you readers to check it out. They perform a song named "Looking Up" and it is absolute amazing.. I only wish I could hear the whole thing and for the new album to be out now. I am so proud of them. :)

School this semester has started off with an intense bang, and I'm runnin' hard. It's all good, however, any spare hour I have is spent reading & writing. This means I have the perfect excuse to spend my days in Panera or Escape. I have constant homework and studying to do. I hope I only stay on top of it because I don't like to down in it. I can't wait to graduate like.. next fall.

I just want to also confess that I hadn't worked out in 4 days but this morning I got up and went to the fitness center to get back into my routine. Despite the rainy weather.

It's time to shower.

Oh, and I'm very excited about being in Lara's wedding. The bridesmaid dresses are beautiful and I know the wedding will be eminent! :)

0 thoughts: