Friday, September 4, 2009

It's a wonderful Life.. right NOW!

School has started and I love all of my classes. I think this is going to be a good semester as long as I do my homework! And that's a LOT! But I'm excited because my two main projects this semester are writing essays... One lit review that answers how modern music influences the life of young adults... Second is a comparison/contrast between Japan and the Dominican Republic. Topics I love!! :)

Last weekend, Lindsay, Noelle, & I went to San Antonio to see my most favorite people on earth.. Circleslide. They are beautiful beautiful people with beautiful hearts. Debbie, the behind-the-scenes mastermind is totally my hero! The show was wonderful, out in the middle of nowhere in Bandera, TX. Surprisingly, many people know where that is.

Then Sunday we had lunch in Austin with my beautiful friend Linda and her family. What great friends! It was delicious and delightful!

Here are the guys... check'm out.. www.myspace.com/circleslide ... www.circleslide.net

0 thoughts: