Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Uh. Oh. Here's November.

Reading blogs is so refreshing and inspiring. My friends' blogs remind me of what to pray for and what to praise Father for. It's a good thing.

October was insane. It seems like a million things happened in October, including my getting a new car, my parents visiting, me visiting my parents, Jessie Holley & Rachel visiting from Nashville, endless shows in the area, road tripping across Texas, seeing Robin and her girls... October went too quickly. It's not so much that I wanted it to stay October (even though it was wonderful!), but I didn't want November to come this fast.

You have heard me rant in the past about how I don't want to grow old, and how much I enjoy being young. I am so grateful for this past year and all the amazing happenings! I have never had so much fun in my life, and I am progressing! I am almost done with school, and I have traveled so much at the same time. This year I went halfway around the world to Japan, and have trekked across America multiple times. I have learned SO MUCH about the things I can do, the world around me, and sociology! I have two jobs and I have not gone hungry! God has been so good. I have to realize that God's goodness doesn't slow or lessen or end with MY age. And for some reason, I still dread getting older.

I turn 23 soon. Must I grow up?

Eek.

I am going to try so hard not to get depressed over my age. However, it is scary to grow older. And the longer I live, the faster the years go.

I have been blessed with a WONDERFUL life!! It has been full of adventures and risks and a series of ridiculously hilarious events! For that, I am grateful. I suppose in order to stay young, I'll have to double the adventure. Why wouldn't I?

P.S. It's Circleslide season... Waco on Sunday.

0 thoughts: