Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Old enough to know... Too young to care!

I honestly cannot think of words to describe my recent mini-vacation adventure spent with the Holley's, Circleslide, and my BFF Grasshopper. It was exciting, inspiring, thought-provoking, and pretty much incredible. It involved stuffed animals and skeletons, boat rides and historical sites, mariachi bands and fajitas, and lots of Japanese and Jesus conversation!

Since last night I've been talking to put words together to describe my thoughts but I fail.

Grasshopper did a good job and her blog should be read. www.korogi.blogspot.com

For the sake of being strange, Grasshopper and I have decided to take on the Week Day Vegetarian lifestyle. This means that we only eat meat on weekends, starting Friday evenings.

Today was our first Veggie Day and I'm extremely hungry. Haha! I am set on learning about all the creative ways to consume energy in the form of food without eating meat. Others have done it! So can I!

We're crazy.

Tyler, Eric, & Jonathan. We were teaching them how to be Japanese. Pahaaa!


Dexter and Carl reenacting the battle at the Alamo. Dexter mourns his friend Carl.


In the back of the Holley's amazing car with one of the bestest friends I could ask for.

1 thoughts:

Grasshopper said...

Are you aware of how much I love you? Do you realize by the way, that we didnt realy LISTEN to music until we got to like...Dallas...because we talked that MUCH about how incredible our creator is. Love you!