Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dreams Come True...

It was only a few weeks ago when all of this Diehard madness started again in my life. Going to shows every weekend, writing cards, baking cookies, meeting new people to do this whacked-out-crazy-Jesus-loving ministry. Who new how far it could go when we really started runnin'?

Grasshopper, Lindsay, Susan and I started rollin' this log a couple weeks ago, and this could not have been done without them. We've put on a benefit show for the Hands & Feet Project. Do I see the worlds of music and missions colliding? Oh yes.. I do.

Rock N Relief:Dallas will be on October 18th, 2008 at the Cornerstone Worship Center in McKinney, TX. We'll have Gina Tarajano, Fatal Formality, Circleslide, and many more come play. I can't believe this is all falling into place. This is beautiful..

Thank you Jesus. Praise and Glory be to You.

3 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

i love you and it was so great seeing you this weekend! go check out my blog, i just updated about an incredible encounter i had last night! love you Damaris!

Lara said...

i love you and this really does excite me. <3

Anonymous said...

This sounds awesomely exciting D, keep on going !!!!