Monday, December 21, 2009

bum blog

It has been an eventful week since last time I wrote. I have been living with my brother for the last year, and Alison joined us in late May. It has been a fun ride. They are two of the funniest people I know. I love living with Jehu so much, even though I have to clean up after him 88% of the time. I enjoy his company. Last Monday night, he told me we had to look for another roommate cause he was moving out when the lease ends (at the beginning of February). Thankfully in the last week, we also confirmed our new future roommate. However, I am sad that Jehu will be leaving us because it has made me so happy to live with him. So I'm bummed about that. Aside from that, we are loosing some furniture, kitchen appliances & utensils, and, oh yah, the huge flat screen. These will be interesting days.

Also, Friday when I went to Stefanie's apartment to do laundry, I threw my iPhone into the already running washer along with my clothes. Needless to say, I am now iPhone-less. But I will allow myself a second chance with an iPhone as soon as I get my school money.

Christmas is this week. I get really sad around this season because I remember how amazing Christmas was when I was little, and how the economy has changed so much for our family. So I'm working these holidays. Christmas eve and the day after Christmas. Thankfully my amazing parents are coming up for those days. :)

This will be an emotional time. This is a bum blog.

0 thoughts: