Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oh Joy!

I am blogging from my phone so props to me because this is really annoying but I like it because it's different. I am really excited that this semester is just about over! All of last week my life has been sucked up by book reviewing & essay writing. Tomorrow I turn my essays in and go to an 8:30am test then I don't have any finals until friday and then HELLO SUMMERRR!!! Wooot!! This summer will be phenomenal because for the 1st time since 2006, I will be leaving the country & exploring Father's GLORY & making Him famous out yonder! Where, you ask? JAPAN!!! :-D.

My best friend Grasshopper & I will be joining missionaries in Tokyo for two weeks in July to pray & serve & encourage & share the love of Jesus!!! Guys, I cannot wait to see what Father is doing there first hand! I've heard the stories & now I wanna see for myself. If you wanna know how you can support me, leave me a comment. I would love you to be a part of my journey!

God is good!

And I'm done typing on my phone for now! :-)

0 thoughts: