Saturday, August 23, 2008

Current Events

Tonight is the first night I spend in my new home in Garland with my friend Lara's Family - the Johnsons.

So I sit here on my new bed and look around the room unbelieving that this night has finally come.

My time at the 506 is over. This is new. And here I come, new adventure!

Life in the Diehard world has been amazing. The missional aspect of it is growing. Our contacts are increasing. Service opportunities are unveiling themselves.

Things to check out...

Bands I love now...
Deas Vail - pretty much the most graceful band I've ever heard. They're a 5-piece band from Arkansas. Popular songs are "Shoreline" and "Anything You Say" with a new EP on the way coming out in September.
Capital Lights - I've told you a little about these guys. We worked merch for them Thursday again, and they're still super fun and we still love them!

The Venue:
Theater7 has basically adopted the Diehards and we are now teaming up with them in Promotions. It's located off 75 and Park/Enterprise in Plano, TX. Seriously, check THEM out!!

Okay - much LOVE!

Deuces.

0 thoughts: