Monday, December 14, 2009

Camaro

The semester is over... it's OVER, IT'S OVER, IT'S OOOOVERRRRR!!!!

Oh what joy! This semester has been very challenging! But it has also been very fun! This whole year has been fun! I complained a lot about getting old. I'm not ecstatic about it but I will definitely try not to complain any more. I am learning a lot. Learning about life and music and sociology and statistics. I don't like being tested on statistics. Neither do I like it force-fed into me. But I learned some of it and that's not a bad thing, I guess. :)

Father is teaching me patience and teaching me to love those around me. I am still learning who HE has made me to be and who HE wants me to be. And facing my imperfections is STILL the hardest thing. Sometimes I want to show the imperfections but others don't want to show theirs and don't wanna see mine. And that's painful. But I still want to be as real as possible with my friends and my family. And I want to be loved as who I am. :-\

But I'm glad that the semester is over. I am thankful that tonight I don't have to worry about anything being due or memorizing any data. :) So Now I'll go drink some hot coco. :)

0 thoughts: