Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Ends.

Today was a good day! Some parts were slow but we got to share the Gospel in spite of language barriers.  Who knew that God could use tattoo
Today was a good day! Some parts were slow but we got to share the Gospel in spite of language barriers. Who knew that God could use tattoos to share Jesus!? I thank God that he showed himself to more people today! God has just been showing his face to his people in such unique and creative ways. I am learning about His Character in so many ways- through the kids I am serving with, the M's here, the culture, his word, and even the people here. Everything! Even the merchandise has "engrish" statements that express the desperate cry for Jesus! "Open your heart to me", "I have many dreams, so many we cannot speak", "I am so lonely, keep me company".

God is here. It's like a huge elephant in a room nobody has wanted to look at for so long that they have forgotten it is there. When they see a hint of it, they are surprised and delighted and shocked!

Pray that God will saturate this land with his glory and that we may get to taste that!

This is a picture of girls on another team and us. :-)

0 thoughts: