Monday, July 6, 2009

I am completely sore.

Sometimes I like to do stupid things. Such as play soccer with ultra-energetic Japanese guys.  In a dress.  I felt hardcore. Like really.  T
Sometimes I like to do stupid things.
Such as play soccer with ultra-energetic Japanese guys.

In a dress.

I felt hardcore. Like really.

That was yesterday, so this morning I woke up barely able to move a muscle. So I'm glad today was an off day. I still hurt.

Note to self: I am not a boy.

Today I had my first Karaoke experience. America needs Karaoke bars like for real.

I have met Grasshopper's Japanese friends - Mai & Manami.

And as always I am committed to learning as much of the language as I can. Good luck.

Tomorrow is another ministry day! I'm excited! Be in prayer.

Here's a picture:

This is in the Karaoke Bar with Mai & Manami!

0 thoughts: